Monday, December 19, 2011

New friends

Renz and I attended the Misa de Gallo for the 4th time. We take our power nap when we got home and unfortunately late ako nagising. We went to Muntinlupa To see his HS friends. Meeting place at Flo's crib then we went to Festi to have our super late lunch. We ate at Giligan's and so far, it's the worst service ever. After having our late lunch we've decided to go to Town but still fail pa din. :)) we went to Madrigal to get Julienne's salary. She amazed me because of her work! Then walking distance lang ang Town. Surprise visit at Mexicali and I've missed them so much. Dami kong hugs from my Mexicali Family! :) We've decided to chill at Starbucks and we played UNO. Renz and Chikchik, ang dakilang madadaya! HAHA. I had so much fun with you guys and I feel so welcome. Thanks for the time and adventure. I'm lookin' forward for the next gala. :)
Next time I'll bring Dexter!

No comments:

Post a Comment